You are here
Publications about Bedwetting
On this page you can find a list of all articles that are available on the Bedwetting Resource Centre. The articles have been selected and commented by The Editor, Professor Guy Bogaert, and have been classified under the following categories:
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Desmopressin
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Alarm Treatment
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Quality of Life
- Nocturnal Enuresis and the Brain
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Diuresis
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Overactive Bladder
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Secondary Effects on the Child and Parents
- Predictive Factors for treatment of Nocturnal Enuresis
- Comparative Studies of Treatment of Nocturnal Enuresis
- Alternative Treatments of Nocturnal Enuresis
- Nocturnal Enuresis and Sleep
Changes in the Brain Microstructure of Children with Primary Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis: A Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study
By D. Lei, J. Ma, X. Shen, X. Du, G. Shen, W. Liu, X. Yan, and G. LiPLoS ONE, Volume 7, Issue 2, 17 February 2012, Article number e31023
By Y. Naitoh, A. Kawauchi, J. Soh, K. Kamoi, and T. Miki.Journal of Urology, Volume 188, Issue 5, November 2012, Pages 1910-1914.
The quality of life for mothers with bedwetting children improves when the children become dry at...
By M.I.Karaman, O. Koca, E. V. VKucuk, M.I. Ozturk, and M. AkyuzInternational Braz J Urol, Volume 39, Issue 3, May - June, 2013, Pages 402-407
Punishment for children who wet their bedsIn this study in 501 children and their families, the...
By Y. Shiroyanagi, W. Kim, H. Suzuki, and Y. Yamazaki.Journal of Pediatric Urology, Volume 10, Issue 2, April 2014, Pages 246-249
Winter is associated with a higher failure rate in the alarm treatment for nocturnal enuresisIn this retrospective...